The Emerald Isle Immigration Center, Inc. (EIIC) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing immigration counseling, US citizenship application assistance, social services, employment assistance, education and computer training to clients from over 70 different nationalities/countries of origin.
The Emerald Isle Immigration Center seeks to empower its clients by enabling them to become participants in the political and economic life of their adopted country.
EIIC is based in the Woodside area of Queens and has a satellite office in the Woodlawn neighborhood of the Bronx.
Immigration Legal Services
- U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Family Petitions
- Green Card Renewals
- Green Card Lottery
- Fiancé Petition
- Reentry Permit
- Irish Passport application
- Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence
EIIC Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Emerald Isle Immigration Center is part of Community Service Society Navigator Network
EIIC provides assistance enrolling individuals, families, and small businesses and their employees in free and affordable health insurance statewide.
We can answer your questions:
- Am I eligible for free health insurance?
- Can I still get health insurance?
- Can my children get health insurance?
- How does the NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace work?
- How can I get health care with a limited budget?
- How does my insurance work?
- What are my rights?
- How do I deal with medical bills?
- How can I resolve a dispute with my insurance?
- How can I keep my insurance?
- How can I reduce my insurance costs?
Free Citizenship Classes
- Students must show proof of Citizenship Application (application receipt notice)
- Students must have a valid Green Card (not expired) or proof of Green Card renewal
Citizenship Class Registration Dates:
Citizenship Class Registration is held every Tuesday at 6:00 PM
at 59 26 Woodside Avenue 2nd floor, Woodside NY 11377
Free Computer Classes